'Ello guvna

Well hello and welcome to my blog. I bet I just sounded creeperyXD Awesome. I hope you like readin' it, 'cause if not...well I don't know what the "if not" is.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello all you lovely people!

I'm Lexie. Juuust in case you couldn't tell by the title.
I'm thirteen, and sad as it is, I only today actually considered making a blog.  Yes, let me hang my head in shame.
Let's see.  I have as much energy as an atomic bomb, and often act as if drunk(don't worry, I'm not a thirteen year old alcoholic...probably).  So what if I"m a little cuckoo?  I know how to be serious.  I just put on my pokerface(no I am NOT going to start singing it).
Gymnastics, reading, and writing, are my life.  I've been doing gymnastics for ten years, and I'm in love with it.  Why else would I have stayed after I got a bilateral non-union fracture in my back(simple terms I fractured both sides of my lower back and it's never going to fully heal)?  Yeah, I might become paralyzed if I continue, but pssh, who cares?  I do this wonderful sport five days a week for four and a half to five hours. Funfunfuuuun.
Reading....well, my free time is basically nonexistant, buuut, I squeeze it in when ever I can(like...when a teacher's talking...o_O) If you asked me for my favorite book I would say...I don't know what I would say I couldn't think of anything clever.  I don't have a favorite book, there are way too many that I loved equally.
I also dearly love writing.  I can't really tell you when I "started" writing, because it depends on what you define as "started".  But, to the point, I write all the time.  I usually crank out several poems and short stories a day, depending on how good or inspirational I'm feeling.  I'm also writing a book, Red as Coals, Black as Night, which is currently at 76,000 words.  Plus, I have about a billion other book ideas swarming around in my head>_< Most of them can't escape.
If any of you are a member on inkpop, or want to read my work, here's a link to my profile:
http://www.inkpop.com/profile/d94fbed7-a9e0-411b-9245-410d6f708579/lex-born/
Also, if you belong to TeenInk or want to read my stuff there, my member name is butnotacrime, you can find me on the forums or type the username and only the username into the advanced search box.  Don't ask about the name--it be a looong story.  Long-ish anyway.
So since I'm already boring you how about some more info about me?
Well, despite the goofiness(what? Goofy? Me?), I can often come off as hard, or cold, or so I've been told.  Really, it's just a sort of...shell.  I have too much going on inside to handle, I need some protection.
Also, I have a very cynical view of love that some people(*cough cough* WILL) don't understand.  I've seen, watched, read, about too many people getting hurt, crazened, or killed by love.  I'm not in any rush to start.  Not saying I don't want to fall in love someday--I do.  But I don't feel like hurryin' da process.
Oo, what else shall we add? Ah, I knows! My mother thinks I'm a sociopath.  I have no idea WHY of courseXD, but she does.  This is a wee little one hundred somethin' word nonfic piece I wrote about her thinkin' I'm a psycho.  ME, a psycho? Naaah.
http://inkpop.com/forums/threads/33097/thanks-so-much-mom-/
That psychologist would have it rough.  Poor thing. *pats head*
So, Lexie, anything else you'd like to share?
Well yes indeed. If you happen to be one of those rare few who's actually read all of the chapters of Red as Coals, Black as Night and enjoyed them, if you ask, I could e-mail you the most recent copy, which has a looot more.
If you have read this, I would really APPRECIATE(hint hint) if you commented, 'cause I is feeling kinda lonely.
I look forward to meeting all of ya, so give me a HELLO! XDD
Dis be Lexie, signing off.

2 comments: