'Ello guvna

Well hello and welcome to my blog. I bet I just sounded creeperyXD Awesome. I hope you like readin' it, 'cause if not...well I don't know what the "if not" is.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello, Lovelies.

I know, it's been ages since I last posted.  That's because I'm not really using this blog anymore. It was kinda my guinea pig, my first foray into the world of Blogger.  Which is why it kinda sucked and I kinda never posted anything but covers.

But--with some help--I am now running two other blogs that do not suck so much and that I actually post on. So if you are interested in looking at/getting book covers, or reading about books, you can check these out.

Cover Blog
http://lexiesaysrawr.blogspot.com/

Book Blog
http://stillwaitingforbookstocometrue.blogspot.com/

So, yeah. There they are if you're interested. I'm sorry that this blog never truly became anything other than my place to dump covers, but it did get me started with Blogger, and it did lead to greater things.

Goodbye all!
-Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment